Office Chair 1000 with West Virginia Mountaineers Logo
FedEx Ground Shipping Within the 48 Continental United States
Shipping To Canada Available For An Extra Charge
The Office Chair 1000 is a must for any person who wants to personalize their work space either at home or at the office. These office chairs are made from durable high grade synthetic leather upholstery with padded arms. Built-in Lumbar Support. Tilt and Lock Control. The patented XZipit system provides endless logo options on the front and back of the chair and allows you to showcase your favorite team or interest. Additional rear logo panel available.
What Makes The Office Chair 1000 Stand Out:
- Xzipit Patented Interchangeable Logo System
- Durable high grade synthetic leather upholstery with padded arms
- Ability to showcase two logo panels (front and back)
- Contoured lumbar support back
- Adjustable Tension and Height Control
- Recommended Weight Capacity: 250 Lbs
- Meets or Exceeds BIFMA Standards
- 2 Year Warranty
|Office Chair 1000 Overall Dimensions & Specifications||-|
|Item Height (Seat Height)||41″-45″ (18″-22″)|
|Item Width (Seat Width)||25″ (19.5″)|
|Item Depth (Seat Depth)||25″ (20″)|
|Item Weight||33 lbs|
|Box Weight||47 lbs|
This item Ships to the 48 Contiguous United States via Fedex Ground delivery. This shipping excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders. Orders shipping to Canada will incur a shipping charge as well as taxes and duties.
Most orders ship within 3 - 5 business days, unless otherwise stated on the product page. Your estimated delivery time-frame is based upon your shipping location.
Please make sure to inspect your package when delivery is made and report any damages to us within 24 hours.
Click to View Your Personalization Options
- Add an additional logo panel to your order for half the regular price!
- Use code: B1G1HO at checkout to see the discount reflected
Click To Learn More About Financing Options
Protect Your Furniture From Life's Little Accidents!
Click For More Information On Our Protection Plan